Pages

Friday, June 03, 2005

The Sun is Out!

Finally! Some sun has come to town! After nearly 3 weeks of rain I was beginning to wonder if we secretly living in Seatle or something. It was horribly gloomy for days on end. And wouldn't you know it, now that the sun is out and shining and I can finally get on my shorts and tank tops, I'm sick! Another dratted sinus infection that- surprise surprise, you can't treat while pregnant. This makes 3 sinus infections in the past year alone. What's going on?! I NEVER had one in my life, and now suddenly they're back to back? Grrrrr. So now I get to sit and look at the sun, but I'm too misrable to enjoy it!

I'd like it marked on your calendars that I was awake and showered before 9am, and also got the house cleaned!

I guess even if I can't go outside and enjoy the sun, I can open the windows wide and pretend right?

All is well on the pregnancy front. My first ultrasound is scheduled for next Wednesday and I'm pretty nervous. Hopefully we'll see a heartbeat this time. Cross your fingers for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment