Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Results Are In!

It's a.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BABY!

Yay! They did an ultrasound yesterday, but the parts were too small to see. She said if she had a gun to her head, she'd say it was a girl.. but that a scrotum could be tucked up in there somewhere. So we'll have to wait until my next one in 11 days. Hopefully they'll be able to tell the sex of my little sprout then! I think after all my worries about having a boy, I actually worked myself up to be excited about the prospect of having one. So much so that I might be a tiny tiny bit dissapointed if its not. I know I'll be wonderfully happy with another girl, but having time to adjust will be helpful. I honestly hadn't even entertained the thought of having another girl! I guess I should probably start huh?

My AFP profile came back, and it was negative. Course, the doctors office called and left me a message telling me to call them about my results, which freaked me out. Usually most offices don't call you if its good news because they have better things to do. They only call if its bad.. Luckily, this office is pretty cool! I am SO GLAD that I changed OB's this time around. Do you realize I haven't had one single internal exam, or even had my belly measured?? And I'll be 5 months along soon! Very very hands off OB here. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment