Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tired and Oh!

I should write tonight, but I am totally exhausted. Nothing terribly much going on. This is the week that my oldest daughter is here with me. Right before she starts school back up again. I know I've got to plan some days at the beach, and fun things before summer is all gone. I don't know about anyone else but I'm really looking forward to fall. The leaves, the crisp air.. ahh..its my favorite.

Oh! Did I mention that we had the ultrasound last week? Its a Girl! I'm really happy about it. Surprised, as I was thinking it was a boy.. but very very happy. Three girls! Yikes! Sierra was thrilled about watching the ultrasound, and even announced "Daddy! Its a girl!" We got a few pictures, and a video to take home.

I'm outta here.. sleep calls me. =)

1 comment: