Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Rearranging

I've been in the process of attempting to switch rooms with the girls. Sierra only uses her room during the weekends, and Ivy sleeps with me. Still I want them to have more space then they have right now. So, I decided to take the small bedroom and put them in the big one. Really, how much time do I spend in my bedroom anyway? They play in theirs, read, jump on the bed.. ya, they need more space than I do. Course, I didn't realize that the closet was a lot smaller than mine until after we switched all the clothes. Mine was much deeper. The one in the smaller room is obviously made to be a kids closet because adult clothes just don't fit in it well. Oh well.

I finally scored some awesome clothes for the new baby at Goodwill. I love to wait until they have their 99 cent sale. Sierra of course went straight to the shoe section where she picked out, yet another pair of high heeled shoes. We walked to the playground, only to find that they now lock it up when school is not in session. Really nice huh? Because I promised Ivy that we'd go to the playground, I had to walk across town to go to the other one. Boy is my poor back killing me!

We went to the beach the other day, one of our last beach trips of the summer. The girls looked for beach glass and pretty rocks, and surprisingly the water wasn't that cold. No one went swimming, but we all dunked our toes in. I took a great picture of a beach rose before we left.

Oh! My husband has been a week and 1/2 now without smoking! He's chewing niccorette gum (or generic alternative paid for by insurance) and he's doing awesome! I'm so proud of him.

2 comments:

  1. I had to repost this because some asshole decided to leave a comment and spam my blog. It was about a page and 1/2 long, and I wasn't able to delete it. Somehow the trash icon isn't here on my page anymore. Sooo.. what that means for all you wonderful people out there who do read and comment on my blog, I'm going to have to turn on word verification. I know, I know.. it sucks. I hate them myself.. but please don't stop commenting because of it. Do you really want to read spam when you come to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know how you mean, I've visited a few blogs recently where they've been spammed - it is really irritating!

    ReplyDelete