Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ceciliantas- cybersexing his way to 15 minutes of fame

The Epic Adventures of - Ceciliantas:

My husband and I were playing EQ2 the other night as usual, and one of our friends said he read the funniest shit ever. He emailed it to me and told me I HAD to read it. So later that night I clicked on the link and went to the EQ2 Permafrost Rant boards and OMG.. we were up for hours reading it. Basically its about a guy in EQ2 who was caught cybering. He left the door to his inn on "visitor access." Big No No! The screenshots are hilarious, and well... theres a twist, but I'm not going to ruin it for you. I read all 23 pages that were there, and it just get funnier and funnier. Mostly because he doesn't take it like a man and just say, "D'oh! I got busted." No.. he denies it! Over and over. And then, to make matters worse for himself he gets all high and mighty and says he's going to start suing people. And he's talked to his "computer detectives." Umm.. yeah. Okay. Seriously. Its some funny shit!

If you don't have all day to read the forums like I did, you can always check out the condensed version here: The Epic Adventures of - Ceciliantas

Trust me, you don't want to be left out of this one. Its already made internet history! Forums all over the world have it posted. It made it to Fark.com and even the Hello Kitty Forums! (I didn't know they existed either, learn something new every day) It's almost as big as The Star wars kid..

No comments:

Post a Comment