Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Witches Weekly Answers from the past

This previously was posted on the side of my blog, but I wanted it to have a more permanant home here in the middle. If you haven't read it yet, it might help you get to know me better. :-) I will be posting my answers to the January 1st questions soon!

Witches Weekly: Which book has influenced your path the most and why?


I'd have to say "Circle Round" by Starhawk, Diane Baker and Anne Hill. When I was focusing mostly on myself and my spiritualism I read a lot of books that were helpful and wonderful, but when I decided I wanted to involve my children in the path of the Goddess I found it much harder to find information. "Circle Round" has been the best book for that job! It's helped me to weave Wicca into everything we do as a family and made it so much fun for my kids.

What person has influenced your path the most and why?


My grandmother. Without a doubt she was the most loving, earthy, understanding witch that I've ever known. I'm glad I was blessed with her nurturing for 15 years. I am who I am today because of her.

Why are you pagan?


It just feels right for me! When I am separated from the earth, plants, water, growing things, I experience depression and unhappiness. I grew up on a farm where we were thankful for everything the earth gave us. I've been pagan all my life. Though I spent time in a Christian school and walked that path for quite a few years, it was never *me*. This feels like home to me. I am proud to be Pagan and proud to be Wiccan.


No comments:

Post a Comment