Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

39 (give or take) Things About Me

1.What is your full name? Ha! Not getting that out of me.

2. What color pants are you wearing? I'm wearing jammies. When I do wear pants though, its almost always jeans.

3.What are you listening to right now? PBS on the television, and my daughter humming to herself.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and a cup of coffee

5. Do you wish on stars? Only shooting stars

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The darkest green in the box

7.How is the weather right now? Beautiful in my house with the air conditioner! Outside? I have no idea.

8.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tmobile Customer Service
9.Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one loved me enough to send it to me. I stole it off my friends blog. LOL

10. How old are you today? 26

11.Favorite drinks? Iced coffee, and sometimes Pepsi

12. Favorite sport? Horizontal Tango

13. Hair color? Was dirty blond. Not really sure what color it would be now.

14. Do you wear contacts? Nope

15.Siblings? Yup. A half sister I haven't seen since I was 9, and a half brother I have never met

16. Favorite month? October

17. Favorite food? Chicken noodle soup

18. What was the last movie you saw? The Wiggles.. (I'm going to kill you Heather!)

19. Favorite day of the year? Samhein

20. What do you do to vent anger? Grumble, cry, talk about it or write it down

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Carebear, "Funshine"

22. Hugs or kisses? Depends on if I really like you or not. If I like you, hugs. If I don't like you.. get the fuck away from me!

23. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? What friends? LOL

24. Who is most likely to respond? Bah, on a blog..

25. Who is least likely to respond? Yup, still on a blog..

26. When was the last time you cried? Wait, I have to think hard.. umm.... yesterday. Yup.

27. What is under your bed? Nothing! Its clean under there!

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Myself

29. What did you do last night? Played EQ2 for awhile and then went to bed early because I was exhausted!

30. What are you afraid of? Rejection and failure

31. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Covered in butter and salt!

32. Favorite car? Talon

33. Favorite flower? Violets, ivy, beach roses, and sunflowers

34. Number of keys on your key ring? I'm not sure. I haven't used it in a year or so. Probably only 3. Two for the house, and 1 for the car that I sold and forgot to return the key. LOL

35. How many years at your current job? SAHM, 7 years 1 month.

36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

37. What did you do on your last birthday? Absolutly nothing, but went out to breakfast a few days later.

38. How many cities have you lived in? Grand total of 10 different towns

39. What popular expression best fits your personality? "Whatever"

No comments:

Post a Comment